Charlene Moss realty - a bad experience
I just want to take a moment from my current housing/rental search in Wasilla, Alaska to vent about the Charlene Moss real estate (realty) company.
From what I've seen, the Charlene Moss realty company controls a fair amount of the homes, duplexes, and quadplex rentals in Wasilla. Whether that's good or bad remains to be seen, but what is a problem is when they give you this information when you call them:
- Go to the charlenemoss.com website.
- See what rentals are available.
- Go look at those rental units by yourself.
- Come back and tell us which rentals you're interested in.
- We'll drive out with you and give you an inside tour of the rental units you're interested in.
Unfortunately a very important part that they skip during this process is:
- Almost all of the rental units on our website have already been rented.
This was incredibly frustrating last week, when I went to their website, mapped out the properties I was interested in one evening, then spent four hours the next day driving around Wasilla, eventually finding a few rentals that I liked; then I went to the Charlene Moss office, only to find out every rental I was interested in had already been rented!
What the heck kind of service is that?! Charlene Moss and company wasted my night of planning, and my half day of driving around Wasilla, when all they had to do was tell my on the phone which properties were actually available.
Sorry, I normally don't like to rant about things, but bad service like this really annoys me.